terça-feira, 27 de março de 2012

Travelers Drops

Hi! Today is Tuesday, day of Travelers Drops.

How are you when packing? I heard my student Rosane carries at least 5 suitcases, is that true Rosane?

So, thinking about that, I searched about packing and guess what! I found this curious book I AM IN LOVE TO HAVE IT!!!

The book title is HOW TO PACK LIKE A ROCKSTAR.

"How To Pack Like A Rock Star is a photo driven adventure combining a nerdy-cool "how-to" book with humor, comments, and advice from all your favorite Rock Stars on how to pack your suitcase."

So, if you want to have a picture book to inspire you when packing. Go for it! Please, tell me if you can buy it in Brazil, but in English, ok?

This post is a good chance for you to share tips and send me pictures of how to pack smartly, ok?

Hoping to hear from you soon!

See you later Alligators!

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...