segunda-feira, 23 de maio de 2011

Classic cheeseburguer recipe

Hi there! Today I will start a new session, the recipes. So, for you that love cooking and also you want to practice your English, welcome to the spot.
Well, I just love hamburguer, I am a huge fan of it, but as we grow up and learn how to be health and value the Do yourself issues, I am looking forward prepare my own hamburguer. Specially because we elated it the menu of Friday night´s followed by concert or films on the video, just to be together.

So, here is the recipe I am going to try and I share it with you

Ingredients

  • 2 pounds ground beef, preferably chuck
  • 2 teaspoons salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • 3 ounces cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, sliced 1/4 inch thick
  • 4 hamburger buns
  • 2 tomatoes (12 ounces), sliced
  • 8 leaves Bibb lettuce (1 small head)
  • 1 small red onion, sliced

Directions

  1. Heat a grill or grill pan to medium high. Season meat with salt and pepper, mix very lightly, and shape into four patties. Grill hamburgers 4 to 6 minutes per side for rare and 9 to 11 minutes for well done. If making cheeseburgers, lay cheese slices on top of the hamburgers after they have been flipped.
  2. Serve immediately on buns (toasted, if desired), topped with tomatoes, lettuce, and onion slices.

If you want to check the website where I found it, go here and enjoy Martha Stewart´s recipes.

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...