sábado, 3 de setembro de 2011

DIY: Travelogue

I hope our Pen Pal Club have the opportunity to have real meetings and it means: Travel!!!
I love travelling and I really want to travel more often, to visit friends and family and to see new places.
Thinking about this, I selected this DIY (do it yourself):

 It is one of 37 ideas of how to keep vacation memories. I loved this idea. To see how to do it and the other 36 ideas, go to Martha Stewart. There, click on the how to or take a look at the other ideas.
If you do one of it, please e-mail and send me a picture!

Ps: Following DIY instructions is a good way to think in English, execute something while you read English instructions, increase your vocabulary list and also learn one more thing!

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...