segunda-feira, 16 de março de 2009

And the winner for U2 CD is...


I loved your participation on the St. Patrick´s day and today is the day, right? So, drink green beer, wear green clothes or just a green hat, listen to U2, Watch P.S. I love you or try to find a pot of golden in the end of a rainbow...



The winner is Rossana from Sweet Cherry fashion accessories company that was the name on the sorteador.exe program I use, but as:

Michelle disse...
"I neeed this CD!!!But i don't know the name in english. I just know that is a TREVO!!!Am I in promo??? (peeeeaseeee)
11 de Março de 2009 08:00"
Rossana Fernandes disse...
"Segue a resposta maissssssss elaboradaaaaaaa. Não tá em inglês mas ta valendo...rssA lenda do trevoSegundo a Encyclopedia Britannica (site em inglês), um trevo é "qualquer uma das várias plantas trifólias (plantas cujas folhas são divididas em três). Trevos comuns incluem o oxalis (Oxalis acetosella - site em inglês) da família Oxalidaceae ou qualquer uma das várias plantas da família da ervilha (Fabaceae), incluindo o trevo branco (Trifolium repens - site em inglês) e o trevo amarelo menor Trifolium dubium." Segundo a lenda irlandesa, São Patrício escolheu o trevo como símbolo da Santíssima Trindade da igreja pelo fato de suas folhas serem divididas em três e presas a um único caule. O oxalis é enviado da Irlanda para outros países em grandes quantidades para a comemoração do dia de São Patrício. "
Jane Murback disse...
"After a very exaustive research, my reply is: the plant is a clover with three leaves. I'm mentalazing: I have to win , I have to win. Bring me my clover, please!!!Kisses
11 de Março de 2009 13:41"
angela disse...
"oops, I put the answer on the other post. Can I be in this promo??? Say Yes!!! About the nationalities, affff, I just have no idea about Poland, Ireland, Denmark, LOL! Now I know, but, I was just inventing some words, like: Irelander...cause if there´s a Highlander, why can´t be an Irelander, hehehe...."
11 de Março de 2009 20:00

The good news are: As the other 3 girls wrote comments in English and it is the first promo I have here with people writing mostly in English, I will send them the cd too.

So girls, Contratulations! Happy St. Patrick´s day and send me your addresses.
To get in the mood, click here for Irish receipts.

Love,
Marcelle

Um comentário:

Jane M disse...

Oumaigóde!
Ganhei? Ganhei?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...