segunda-feira, 11 de julho de 2011

Speak Up

That is a great coincidence! My student and friend Wilson today asked me about The Speak Up magazine. I remember my times of student of English, with no Internet or cable available around here. So, I used to buy this magazine. He asked me if it is a good idea or not for his level. As he can write and read in English, I think it is a good material.

If you think about having Speak UP for improving your English, here are my good points listed:


  • Update yourself about main topics including, music, film, politics etc.
  • The CD brings you different accents and English style
  • They indicate you the level of difficulty
  • They indicate you the British or American English in the topic covered
  • It always brings you a music to listen to and learn with the lyric
  • Reading magazines put you in touch with a more natural and difficult English, because magazines are written in a more coloquial language, right?
Try it and let me know your impressions, ok, Will?

What about you?

What things do you do to improve your English out of the classroom?

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...