If you think about having Speak UP for improving your English, here are my good points listed:
- Update yourself about main topics including, music, film, politics etc.
- The CD brings you different accents and English style
- They indicate you the level of difficulty
- They indicate you the British or American English in the topic covered
- It always brings you a music to listen to and learn with the lyric
- Reading magazines put you in touch with a more natural and difficult English, because magazines are written in a more coloquial language, right?
What about you?
What things do you do to improve your English out of the classroom?