sábado, 22 de outubro de 2011

Good Witches

As we have been talking about Halloween...here is a post to talk about two good witches that made success on small and big screen:

The first one:  Samantha, you can see on TV and there is the link here.






Samantha has so many fans the came into a big screen version.





I loved to watch the serie and I am very touched to get a box with episodes. I think there is a cable channel shows the original serie too. Do you know which one does it?


The teen Witch on TV:



When I used to be a child, I used to think I was a witch...I read these days, that read about tales about fairies, vampires etc help us to feel more confident, like being part of an ancestral group...
Do you think this can explain the success of these series?
Witch creature do you identify yourself with?

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...