terça-feira, 30 de agosto de 2011

DIY Project: Pen Pal Stationary Kit

Hi There,

Today´s tip is a suggestion of a DIY (Do it Yourself) project, from Design Sponge.
As we are happy to be part of our Pen Pal Project and my dreams go to a snail e-mail (sending real letters, specially in Birthdays and end of the year...hope to hear about it later), I really loved this idea and hope you like it too.
I would love to receive a kit like this, what about you? Leave a comment with your impressions, I will love to see them!!!
Click here for the instructions.
If you make it or make something after this inspiration, please send us a picture. E-mail me.
Well, reading DIY´s instructions is a good way of increasing vocabulary and think in English, specially if you are going to implement the project...

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...